Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On Wed, 31 May 2017 15:10:07 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

I remember when I first saw walk-in tubs I laughed thinking they were
for really old people. Well, guess what...they look pretty good now!
Does anybody have any experience with them? I see they go for $1500 - $20k.

One of my clients bought one. It took her from 10am to noon just to
get out of bed, her back was so bad. She bought the $17,000 model
with jacuzzi, music, lights, and shower combo. It helped her cope
with massive pain, in addition to her pharmacy of strong painkillers.
She felt it was worth it.

I'd bet that most people could get by just fine with a couple of grab
rails over their tub. I installed many dozens during the decade I
worked as a handyman.

Um, you're ****in' and moanin' about 5% of pocket change and are
willing to spring $20k for a tub? OooooK. Fascinating budget plan
you have there, Tawm. bseg

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!