Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing a fan light.

On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 16:18:01 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
The conclusion for those who haven't lost the will to live after watching
TV over the last few days.

Job done and looks very look. Obviously, not painted yet as the putty has
to dry.

Yet another time I don't understand glazier tollerances. It was 4mm wider
at one end than the other, and having a number on it can only be fitted
one way, and of course the frame ran out in the opposite direction. Add to
that a clear border round the frosted part which had to be centralised in
the frame, and what should have been an easy job took much longer.

glaziers seem to screw up a lot, why I don't know.

NT