Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [Power] UK breaks solar power record, supplies more power than nuke

On Wed, 31 May 2017 15:28:05 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Unlikely. We don't want to co-operate with our nearest neighbours, so
why think a world wide agreement possible?

Money talks...

But it won't happen until we have "sensible temperature" super
conductors.

That'll be a game changer, no losses, so you could move as much
energy as you can shove in all over the globe on a mesh made of
things the size of todays single fibre optic strand.

--
Cheers
Dave.