Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 230V plug into a (type A) socket that looks like 120V (but isactually 220V) - is there such an adapter?

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 4:45:14 PM UTC-4, Trumpster wrote:
On 05/30/2017 12:07 PM, trader_4 wrote:
And how did that work out for Tony or anyone else? Anyone see a pic?
There are binary newsgroups where you can successfully post pics,
but this isn't one of them.

I can't help it you chose a junk usenet provider. Give giganews a shot,
they're awesome!

I've been here for over a decade and have yet to see anyone sharing
a pic directly on here, have never seen any people discussing pics
posted directly here. AFAIK, it's not a newsgroup that supports pics.
And I have no interest in screwing around with usenet providers
when Google Groups is free and works for me as well as others here.