Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 230V plug into a (type A) socket that looks like 120V (but is actually 220V) - is there such an adapter?

On Tue, 30 May 2017 05:09:39 -0400, Barry
wrote:

On 05/29/2017 05:53 PM, Larry wrote:
On 5/29/2017 5:28 PM, Tony944 wrote:

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message

Tony, this isn't a binaries group. Don't post binaries here. Posting
a link to a hosting site where you have
your binary files stored is the way to do it, OK?

Tony, Ignore the idiots. This isn't 1995. We're not on 2400 dialup.
Just post the picture here if you want.

I vote to post the picture here as well. The problem with "free"
picture hosting sites is all the javascript crap that runs before the
picture is displayed...and I personally don't trust javascript from
those places.

You can NOT post binaries to a non binary group. It's not a case of
bandwidth - it is a case of the setup of the group. Alt.Home.Repair
is NOT a Binary capable list.