Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/29/2017 9:36 AM, Bod wrote:
On 29/05/2017 15:22, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 12:21:46 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 29/05/2017 11:51, T wrote:
On 05/28/2017 10:12 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:58:27 +0100, Bod wrote:
Prove love exists.
Simply telling me you SHOW love is not proof. It's
simply your interpretation of something you feel
exists.

How is that any different from a belief in God?

Because my wife is real.

God is real.
Kindness is closely linked to love and that is easily *physically*
proven in the real world, with real
people.

Who told you that? How do you know? Do you believe that because you
feel it, or because you were taught it?

Prove what you said. If it exists you should bed able to prove it.
According to your own words.

She's got you there Bod. :-)

If none of you two do not know what the feeling of love and hate feels
and looks like, then I doubt both of your intelligences or you're both
devoid of normal feelings and are just trying to score a cheap point.
Sociopaths are like that.

No one scored any points on you Bod. The attempt to conflate the
existence of an omnipotent deity with the "experience" of an emotion
is entirely specious and very sloppy.

There is exist more empirical evidence to prove the existence of
virtually any odor than exists empirical evidence to prove the
existence of ANY deities.

You were lured down a rabbit hole, but, you realized it early and
recognized the fallacy of the argument. The cultists were basically
equating their all powerful creator with an emotion. If they are
willing to admit that their god exists entirely in their own minds,
like an emotion, then we might make some progress.

Unfortunately, they continue spewing their babble about their
imaginary friends and attempt to influence others on the basis of
their delusions.

Yes I did suss the rabbit hole method early on.

Oh geez.

Did you say this or not:
"I'm curious because you state that something exists, but cannot give me
proof that it does. If I said that I see fairies every day in my
garden, but no one else can see them, I would probably end up in an
asylum and quite rightly so."

Now, explain to me this part:
"you state that something exists, but cannot give me
proof that it does."

I'm asking YOU to prove "love" exists, since you obviously believe it
does *exist* and that you love your wife.

Why can't you prove it exists? It should be easy.

OR, does your statement only apply to topics you disagree with?

I have no problem with people believing in all of the god delusions, but
they should keep it to themselves and quit the preaching and the silly
comparisons about proving love etc.

Now, you have an issue with freedom of religion, speech, and the
practice thereof?

Only YOU should be allowed to speak freely??

--
Maggie