Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

Yes I did suss the rabbit hole method early on.
I have no problem with people believing in all of the god delusions, but
they should keep it to themselves and quit the preaching and the silly
comparisons about proving love etc.

If every religion just kept things real personal and stopped wearing
symbols advertising their beliefs like turbans/skull
caps/burkhas/crosses etc there'd be a lot less trouble in the world
because nobody would have a clue which cult they belonged to.
Just pray indoors at home or something.
I don't walk around advertising my atheism with symbolic body furniture.

I don't have any problem with free expression for anyone.

The cultists simply need to understand they have the right to say
whatever they wish and that people such as you and I have the right to
criticize them for their delusions and superstitions.

It would be extremely easy to marginalize these nut jobs (the
religious / cultists ) if more people would just speak up.

Resistance to these fairy tales is growing across the world and, in my
opinion, the charlatans and weak of mind who promote and subscribe to
these lies will become an insignificant minority of the population as
education and awareness spreads across the globe. It is simply a
matter of time, their demise is inevitable.

Agreed.