Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_7_] Meanie[_7_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/28/2017 11:07 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Sun, 28 May 2017 21:36:45 -0400, wrote:

Religions across time and the entire planet have been victimizing
their followers in the name of non-existent deities. Every religion
from evangelical christianity to scientology is nothing but a cult. In
fact, the only difference between a cult and a religion is the size of
the membership.

Whereas I would not want to prevent anyone from believing in their
personal fairy tales, I do advocate fully taxing all religions as one
would tax any business. There should be no special treatment of
religions.

Amen!, er, I mean, I agree.