Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Which oil to lube paper shredder?

On Monday, 29 May 2017 10:18:26 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 29/05/17 00:37, John Rumm wrote:
On 28/05/2017 15:01, Fredxxx wrote:
On 28/05/2017 10:44, Gaby wrote:
replying to Bob Eager, Gaby wrote:
How can you own someone else's comments? BS, no, I don't want to copy
this
thread, just saying

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a
website:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
enough text of the original to give a context.

The date of the post you're replying to (2008) might also suggest you're
new to this.

Its interesting that HOH posters almost never reply to threads after
they have commented - I expect they only get notified of new posts when
they are made though the web site, and hence never see the responses
from elsewhere.

Prezactly why I am as blatantly and obscenely rude as possible.

One might expect SOME reaction. There has never been any.

Occasionally people do.

NT

Once concludes there is no pint in responding to them except to make a
potty mess of their pretty little site.