Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 29/05/2017 06:39, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 06:28:56 +0100, Bod wrote:
The evidence of both love and hate prove their
existance

You can only show examples of what you think is a
result of it.

What do you mean *think*? You show love or hate.

In order to show something, you have to acknowledge it exists. You say
if something exists, there will be proof. Feeling something is not
proof, right ?

Those things are obvious to all human beings that
have a normally functioning brain.

So, you're saying because other human beings feel love or hate and it's
a common thing some people agree upon that makes it valid?

Millions of people also agree a God exists, so why is that also not valid?

Because religion and gods are mans inventions and are pure fantasies.
People are *real* and exist.
Believing in a god is totally different to knowing there is one.
The KKK is a Christian religious group and believe in a god.
There are hundreds of religious flavours in the world, many DON'T
believe in a god. Other crackpot religions like the Scientologists
really believe that we came in spaceships from another planet or
something crackers like that.
Maybe I should believe in the garden gnome god who transcended from the
centre of the Earth and made all garden gnomes in his image. Yet ANOTHER
new religion and as believable as any other religion ;-)