Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Order in Which God Created

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 12:23:13 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 29/05/2017 06:18, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 06:07:04 +0100, Bod wrote:
I want you to prove what you say exists.
Why can't you do that? It should be simple.

Like I said, my wife will verify that I show her love by
my actions.

Ok.. thousands of other people will verify that God exists.
You only have to ask her. Can you ask your god in
person?

Yes.
For all you know, your god might be a control freak
playing a game.

So could you, or your wife.

Your god might be playing you like a fiddle.

So could you, or your wife.

Married for happy 46 years with two kids and grandchildren is obviously
long enough to know that she isn't.

Which one are you? The husband or the wife? I figured with a handle like "Bod" you must be a woman. snicker t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Trollish Monster