Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Which oil to lube paper shredder?

On 28/05/2017 15:01, Fredxxx wrote:
On 28/05/2017 10:44, Gaby wrote:
replying to Bob Eager, Gaby wrote:
How can you own someone else's comments? BS, no, I don't want to copy
this
thread, just saying

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a
website:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
enough text of the original to give a context.

The date of the post you're replying to (2008) might also suggest you're
new to this.

Its interesting that HOH posters almost never reply to threads after
they have commented - I expect they only get notified of new posts when
they are made though the web site, and hence never see the responses
from elsewhere.

--
Cheers,

John.