Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects likeTrident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

On 28/05/17 18:57, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 28/05/17 16:24, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Or anywhere, then. So I guess we should disband the UN, then, as those
interfering buggers keep interfering.

Absolutely. If there is no point in a united Europe, even less point in
the UN.

Poor analogy. Last time I looked, the UN was not seeking "ever closer
union". Neither was it making laws and foisting them on us.

What do you think the IPCC is trying to do then?

That's a treaty, if anything, not a law. All the twaddle known as
"International Law" is actually just treaties. But I agree that the
IPCC needs a knee in the balls, metaphorically.

I said 'trying' to do. Not 'doing'

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"