Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_5_] critcher[_5_] is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects likeTrident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

On 26/05/2017 11:46, JoeJoe wrote:
On 26/05/2017 10:32, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com, bm
wrote:

I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident
to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...abour-party-tr

ident-theresa-may-a7697916.html

The IRA-loving Leader of Labour is ....

Also invited Hezbollah and Hammas (AKA as Islamic Jihad) to the House of
Parliament (the famous "my friends" speech). Hammas, incidentally, were
unable to attend as they were busy carrying out very similar attacks to
the one in Manchester on buses/restaurants/nightclubs/etc in Israel at
the time.

Good thing they halted campaigning for a couple of days giving him the
chance to go and pay his condolences to the attacker's family as "they
suffer just as much".

The man is vile...

wot a dick head you are.