Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
1988. So you think, perhaps that "we" should have invaded Iraq in 1988
rather than 2003?

No, I don't think "we" should have invaded Iraq at all. "We" should not
be intervening in the Middle East at all, except through diplomacy and
negotiation.

It's interesting that 'we' seem to have such an interest in middle east
countries' human rights or whatever - even to the point of going to war
with them to protect those human rights. Or that's what the politicians
tells us. But don't consider any form of direct intervention in the lots
of other countries round the world with equally appalling human rights.

So fair to assume we only take action when it seems to be in the UK's
commercial interests.

--
*Never test the depth of the water with both feet.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.