Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Alternative Operating Systems to Windows

On 2017-05-28, T wrote:

Please note that GNU Cash DOES NOT do inventory or payroll.

Like I know!? I'm retired. I don't do that silliness, anymore.

Linux is NOT the end all/be all OS. It gives you a choice, which
Microsoft/Apple do not. That's my primary point.

nb

That is what I love about Linux too. It is wide open
and the innovation is constant.

Apple is the worst when it comes to the vendor lock
in straight jacket.

After Frankenstein (w8) and Son-of-Frankenstein (W-Nein,
oops, ten) I can't really say what M$ is thinking. I
just wish they smoke a better brand of banana peal
when they think this s*** up.