Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default CPSC Proposes New Safety Rule for Tablesaws

On 5/26/2017 6:31 PM, Leon wrote:

Wow 11" What are you comparing that too? ;~)
What vehicle is that on.

We have looked at an RX350 and that had a large display.

We drove a Grand Touring MX9 with a heads-up display, pretty cool.
I was surprised that the display looked like it was 6' in front of the
grill.

Ooops, the 11" was the instrument section. Display is 9.2" This is a
Genesis Ultra.

Like a lot of nav systems, as you approach a highway exit it shows the
lanes, the lane you should be in and even the signs overhead. I can go
for weeks and never use it around normal local travel but we did 3700
miles in two weeks earlier this month. Sure was nice to have and I used
it much of the time.

What is also nice, i can use BlueLink on the computer to find
destinations, hotels, etc. Then I send it to the car and next day it is
there, no typing on on the dash. You ca plan an entire trip and have
all the destinations under "google send to car" when you want them.

BTW, I know you know your way around a dealership from experience but I
got the best deal using TrueCar.com I did not buy from the TrueCar
dealership but got the same price and saved a lot of the BS negotiating.