Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smart Meters and supplier swap delays

On 27/05/17 08:44, michael adams wrote:
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 May 2017 08:29:56 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

Ye Gods.

The most likely scenario for a Govt to need to introduce energy rationing
would be as the event of some natural or man made calamity or disaster
which severely impacted on the power generation and distribution capability
of the UK.

chuckle Like the introduction of renewable energy? :-)

It's nice to see I have at least one reader anyway.

It's noticeble that on this NG, the only reference to the record amount
of solar energy generated in the UK yesterday, or whenever it was,
was to a mistake in the headline.

Not that all I'm bitter and twisted about it.

Well the more panels are installed the higher the peaks will be.
The more high in the sky the sun is, and the less clouds there are the
greater will be the peak output.

Its a total non event.

Totally overshadowed by the number of solar power companies that have
gone bust this year.

michael adams

Chris

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft