Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
I suppose one could take the "leave them to it" PoV. So if the likes of
Saddam shell one of their own villages with poison gas we should say
nothing and do nothing.

You might ask just where Saddam got those shells from. He certainly didn't
make them and the guns himself. And of course any 'rebels' are also
supplied with arms by other countries. But then that's ok as there's a
buck to be made.

Well, I suppose talk is cheap so we could still
indulge in the expressions of outrage and light candles and hold
"vigils" and all the other meaningless vapourings. We could do that on
the one hand to satisfy our snowflake consciences while selling him
arms on the other.

And, of course, all the various hate campaigns in the meja against the non
white British have absolutely no effect on those it is directed at?

--
*The more I learn about women, the more I love my car

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.