Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Tassimo coffee maker blocked

In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:
Well there surely has to be some kind of filter in there, maybe it just
needs removing and replacing. There are so many designs for these but it
seems to me that if water can go in and not come out the place its
supposed to there is a very big clue! Of course it could be a valve that
is stuck. With modern equipment its been my experience that much of the
time they want them to be unrepairable. Brian

another answe is that there is an electrical problem so that the water is
not boiling and then being forced through the capsule.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England