Ken Lipworth

Default Wanted: Any Smoke Alarms/Detectors.

The Honewell TC89B is the subject of a recall. So, my guess is that
Nathaniel Lind might be requesting these units so that he can return them
for a free replacement.

The whole thing seems mighty fishy to me.

KSL

so that
"Nathaniel Lind" wrote in message
Anything, but most wanted a
Honeywell TC89B, Honeywell CD2000A
Emhart 035
"Gary Tait" wrote in message
Whereas On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:55:02 GMT, "Nathaniel Lind"
scribbled:
, I thus relpy:
I am looking for any older smoke alarms and or smoke detectors. I have

collection of 161 units (no I am not planning on building a nuke or
irradiating myself)

Are there any particualr types or vintages you are looking for, or do
not want to consider? Are you collecting them for the sake of
collecting them, or for particular components?

Where abouts are you, and would the components inside (namely the
Americum), cause shipping/border hassles?)
--
Gary J. Tait . Email is at yahoo.com ; ID:classicsat