Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default pressure treated plywood for floor of a metal shed

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 8:02:02 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 26 May 2017 16:18:34 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I don't know about sheds, but some fasteners will corrode from ACQ or CA
treated wood. They are, of course, in direct contact. Perhaps a
barrier of some sort is all you need.

I am really starting to question the concern. I am 3 1/2 years into a
science fair project where I put CaC out in the weather with an
assortment of metals and fasteners. So far I having no signs of
external problems. I will be taking it apart at the 5 year mark to see
what I have.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/PT%20lumber...2010-25-13.jpg
This is a Florida southern exposure to full weather.

Common nails, aluminum nails and toe nails, oh my!