Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Tue, 16 May 2017 01:19:13 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:26:58 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 21:11:47 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:28:14 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:25:58 +0100, whisky-dave

wrote:

On Sunday, 23 April 2017 21:28:26 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:11:57 +0100, ARW

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 07:14:36 +0100, ARW

wrote:

On 23/04/2017 04:34, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Bob Eager
escribió:

Can we have more of Mike's kittens, please?

Coming soon. Promise.

Probably for the last time.

It will be soon time for them to go to new homes (apart from
the
one
you
are keeping).

Book mother and daughter in for the snip at the same time, or
we
will
have pictures of filthy sluts grand kittens in a couple of
months:-)

Why do so many people have this crazy idea that we should
mutilate
all
cat's genitalia? How would you feel if the government forced
you
have your testicles removed? It's barbaric.

I can use a condom.

The point is we should never remove the choice of a person (or
animal).

What if they haven't the ability to judge the situation they are in
?

Since cats have been around for millennia, I think they're doing
just
fine.

How they evolved and modern situation is very different.

Modern situation is artificial, created by us.

Sure, but that is the one we are talking about castrating and desexing
cats
in.

No need to. Let them live their own life.

Doesn't work, you have to kill too many as adult cats.

No need to kill any.

Corse there is when no one wants them when they end
up in the pound. No point in huge pound cat farms.

Then don't put them in the pound, let them roam free.

They aren't big destructive animals like elephants.

Sure, but enough of a nuisance that they
get trapped and taken to the pound and
killed there because no one wants them.

Only by moronic governments.

By people sick of the feral cats.

Govts hardly ever do that.

The pound is government sanctioned.

And they manage in that too.

No they don't population wise.

Reducing their numbers by mutilating them is inhumane.

So its much more humane to wait for them
to turn into adult cats and kill them then ?

Don't kill them at all.

Too expensive to keep feeding an ever growing
collection of cats furiously breeding at the pound.

Let them find their own food.

They end up killing the birds.

Birds can fly away.

No point in un interfering

The alternative is to have lots of people killing surplus adult cats.

Surplus cats are not harmful,

Corse they are.

They are 50 times smaller than we are.

Rats and mice are even smaller and we kill them too.

They spread disease.

Urban myth.

Prove it.

We don't cull birds.

We do when they start munching on the rice crop.

Farmers might.

No might about it.

Who cares about farmers?

it's not as though they're capable of killing people.

There are more harms than just being killed.

Like?

Going feral.

Doesn't harm humans.

Does harm the wildlife.

Survival of the fittest, nature's way.

We have people who attempt to ensure that surplus dogs in the pound
don't get killed but no one even trys with cats,

There are cat protection societies just like with dogs.

And even in that soggy little frigid island,
most of the surplus cats are killed.

There aren't surplus cats.

You seriously trying to claim that no pound ever kills any
surplus cats anywhere on that soggy little frigid island ?

You need to get out more.

THREE out of four pounds had no cats available for sale when I wanted one.

That's because you barbarians eat them.

Do I look Chinese?

That means there are not enough of them.

**** all pounds are like that. Most kill
them because no one wants them.

Pretty stupid to kill them if there's a demand to pay for them.

And that's where I tried to get my first cat from, except they'd run
out!

Because you hairy legged cross dressers eat them.

No, because too many people neuter their cats.

What do you 'think' haggis is made from ?

Almost nobody eats that revolting stuff.

Don't believe that. I just saw a video of the head of the Campbells
handing it out at their 'best of the west' pigout fest.

For a few weirdos.

Hell of a lot more than a few.

I know nobody who has ever eaten it, except for a dare.

Which only goes to show there are not enough cats.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

If there were none left,

There are plenty left. You've got 6 of the ****ers.

I had to search for them.

Doesn't happen around here, the pound has to kill them.

then we are over-culling them.

Nope, just desexing them so you don't get infested with them.

They're not dangerous.

Sure, but they are a damned nuisance.

Hardly.

its just not possible except where you barbarians eat them.

"You barbarians"? I think you'll find that's the Chinese.

They arent silly enough to eat haggis.

But they do eat cats and dogs. Legally.

Not anymore.

Says who?

The law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_meat#China

"It is estimated that around 4 million cats are eaten in China each year, and that the number is rising."

And its never been legal on that soggy little frigid island of yours..

Exactly, we're more civilised.

That's very arguable.

We don't eat cats.

and claiming we have more rights than them.

Corse we do.

Says who?

Says anyone with even half a clue.

So you don't have a reason then,

Wrong, as always.

thought so.

Obvious lie.

Still waiting for your reasoning that we have more rights than cats.

Don't need any, its obvious.

So you don't know why then. You just automatically believe you're the superior species.

--
"Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."