Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Grohe Rapido-T Plumbing Assistance Required!

On 5/26/2017 3:46 PM, wrote:
HERE IS THE CORRECT PART. I bought the same shower fitting and read this thread. A little light rummaging on ebay however I came across DOWTY seals, from the hydraulic world. Cheap as chips and actually meant to do this job. They are a rubber insert inside a washer. You just tighten them up with moderate force, and they never leak. PERFECT. I paid £2.59 for 10 1/2 BSP DOWTY seals, also known as bonded washers, delivered to my door. Hope this helps, and the shower mixer itself is utterly fabulous.

Dowty seals are brilliant, we used them all the time in my days in a
research lab.