Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grohe Rapido-T Plumbing Assistance Required!

On 26/05/17 16:56, Andy Burns wrote:
Phil L wrote:

wrote:

HERE IS THE CORRECT PART. DOWTY seals

you are replying to something that was probably posted 20 years ago

Only 5 years in this case

Which one of the team was it? Prace bets now!

http://pinesoft.co.uk/team

I fell about laughing

http://www.pinesoft.co.uk/about/

Warning: Illegal string offset 'align' in
/home/pinesoftco/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pinesoft/functions.php
on line 20

This is from a company whose stated expertise includes web design.

I am not sure but the chairman might be the first bloke that ever
shagged my sister.

Josef Stalin