Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
The IRA-loving Leader of Labour is also, today, going to talk cock
about how these attacks are all our fault. Here is a partial response I
gleaned from Twitter:

Al Qaeda was founded in 1988 - 15 yrs before the Iraq invasion. They
also attacked the US on 9/11 - before the Iraq war. They also attacked
US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, killing hundreds of local
citizens. Before the Iraq war.

They bombed a hotel in Yemen in 1992. Before the Iraq war.

You really think the Iraq war the start of the west interfering in the
middle east?

Go and read some history.

Didn't the muslims invade Europe in the 8th century? and again (in the
East) somewhat later - only being turned back at Vienna (1683)

Yes, but that was after the Crusades and Spain etc.