Chuckles

Default circ pump noise? (hot water heat)

"HeatMan" wrote in message thlink.net...
would you like a list of all the pumps B&G sells under the 'little red'
name?

There are only two. One is a potable water pump (LR15), which leaves
only one for hydronic use, LR20BF, which is what I have. If you have a
longer list, don't hesitate to post it here.

I did find a web page for a supply store that said these were
throwaway pumps, and this is confirmed by the fact that B&G doesn't
provide instructions or sell bearing replacement parts. So I will
replace the whole pump, which is something I can do myself without too
much trouble. The new pump will cost $140 by mail, with shipping.