Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Grohe Rapido-T Plumbing Assistance Required!

wrote:
HERE IS THE CORRECT PART. I bought the same shower fitting and read
this thread. A little light rummaging on ebay however I came across
DOWTY seals, from the hydraulic world. Cheap as chips and actually
meant to do this job. They are a rubber insert inside a washer. You
just tighten them up with moderate force, and they never leak.
PERFECT. I paid £2.59 for 10 1/2 BSP DOWTY seals, also known as
bonded washers, delivered to my door. Hope this helps, and the shower
mixer itself is utterly fabulous.

That's great, except no **** knows what you are talking about as you are
replying to something that was probably posted 20 years ago and it
disappeared from the group 19 years and 8 months ago