Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Kroil

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:08:53 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

After all the discussions here and the occasional praise for Kroil here and elsewhere, I went to their website and purchased their Introductory Package.

I just received it from Kroil this afternoon. I will be testing it later today on some quite-vintage bolts on my wife's Volvo. If it is the Miracle-Formula as-promised, I will be quite pleased.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Just give it overnight to soak in. May work sooner on some things.
When working I used about a can a month or more, sometimes a can a day
dpending on the jobs. Just glad the company I worked for was buying it.

This was a very large plant and I bet we used over a case a week when
the company was going full blast.

I am no great believer in miracles and/or instant gratification. Overnight is good enough for me (and you are the second with this advice). stripped heads are no fun at all.

I am doing the fuel pressure sensor on a Volvo XC70, one (1) torx bolt. Also the MAF sensor, but that is a plastic part held in with hose clamps. No biggie.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA