Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default burls for sale

"Gramps' shop" writes:
That is beautiful work, Scott. Where in WI are you located? We are in Milwaukee area.

I'll pass that along to my Dad, thanks.

While I grew up in the Eau Claire area, and lived in Sun Prairie
for a few years, I'm out on the west coast now. My folks still
spend part of the year (summer) in western Wisconsin, just north of
Prairie du Chien at this cabin: http://www.lurndal.org/images/cabin_front.jpg
which has a great view of Lake Winneshiek.

I remember going to the Safe House[*] in Milwaukee in the 70's, and
saw a couple of Packer and Brewer games at County stadium in the day
(my Dad has some 8mm film of a Braves game that he attended when Hank
was batting).
[*] http://www.safehousechicago.com/chic...aurant/history