R. J. Baker, N9PEK

Default Wanted: Any Smoke Alarms/Detectors.

"Gary Tait" wrote in message
Whereas On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:55:02 GMT, "Nathaniel Lind"
scribbled:
, I thus relpy:
I am looking for any older smoke alarms and or smoke detectors. I have a
collection of 161 units (no I am not planning on building a nuke or
irradiating myself)

modestly applied snip

Where abouts are you, and would the components inside (namely the
Americum), cause shipping/border hassles?)
--

I can't help but dwell on that Reader's Digest story I read a while back,
about the young man who was playing with the Americium-241 from smoke

Jim