Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

In article , charles
wrote:
In article , Tim Streater
wrote:
In article . com, bm
wrote:

I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident
to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...abour-party-tr
ident-theresa-may-a7697916.html

The IRA-loving Leader of Labour is also, today, going to talk cock
about how these attacks are all our fault. Here is a partial response I
gleaned from Twitter:

Al Qaeda was founded in 1988 - 15 yrs before the Iraq invasion. They
also attacked the US on 9/11 - before the Iraq war. They also attacked
US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, killing hundreds of local
citizens. Before the Iraq war.

They bombed a hotel in Yemen in 1992. Before the Iraq war.

In more recent times ISIS - whose origins are an amalgamation of former
Saddam people with Al Qaeda - have most notably attacked France. Which
didn't fight in Iraq.

[Snip]

They did in Iraq 1. They were also the Post-WW1 "administrator" in
Syria/Lebanon.

and, I should have added, they had a colony in Algeria,

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England