Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:
Well when the previous mp was actually in government he made a bit of a
mess, but was good locally. The new guy since 2015 has been very visible
but has managed to do nothing about the closure of banks in the area or
indeed stop the over development of high rise rich folks housing.

As an MP, he has not say in either of these matters. For the Banks, it's a
business decision; for housing, it is up to Kingston Council.

We have no Labour person who seems to know how to string two words
together either. The best person at least on policy is Green but stand a
as much chance of election as the Raving loony candidate.

I think, increasingly, its the person who knows how to find the skeletons
in cupboards of those he needs to affect change from which matters, and I
see nobody like that about. Brian

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England