Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brain cells needed - 1955 test

It's text & pictures, without the latter it would be entirely useless to you.

On Friday, 26 May 2017 08:23:07 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Unfortunately this seems to be a picture pdf, ie it contains no text
whatsoever, so I need retina cells to read it, or some kind of ocred
version. As this option is not available one has to assume the text in the
picture pdf is so bad that one could not read it by computer recognition.
I guess its a very old bit of paper or some such. These pdfs cause blind
people no end of aggro as even manufacturers of equipment tend to supply
their manuals this way, making them totally impossible to use.
Ho hum.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"misterroy" wrote in message
found this test lurking in the filing cabinet at work, some of the
questions might need a bit more context.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U...ew?usp=sharing