Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

I am more disengaged with this election than normal, merely because the big
issue of health and social care seems to have nobody who can resolve it
without upping the taxes for all people and nobody wants to actually admit
this.
Brian

--
----- -