Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Brain cells needed - 1955 test

In message ,
misterroy writes
found this test lurking in the filing cabinet at work, some of the
questions might need a bit more context.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U...ew?usp=sharing

Ha,ha!

I went for an interview for an apprenticeship at George Kent, Luton
(water meters etc. long gone now). The supervisor held up a series of
mechanisms similar to some of your drawings but hidden behind a sheet of
ply such that only some of the moving parts could be seen.

We were invited to sketch what we thought was happening behind the
screen.

After the test and during the interview, they asked if I had considered
electrical engineering as a career:-(

--
Tim Lamb