Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Modern car rear lights!

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
At recent MOT got an advisory for faded rear indicators, I asked whether
that meant the plastics of the lens cluster would need replacing, he
said "no, they'll just dip them in orange paint" mentioned it to garage
next time and they wanted £70 per side to replace them.

Years ago, my Bedford van failed with the tail lights pink. ;-)
A bit of red lighting gel fitted inside the light sorted it for free.

--
*Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.