Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default How to de-scale a loo that is connected to a Septic tank?

On 24/05/2017 20:18, wrote:
I'm new to Septic tanks and have recently moved to a house in a hard
water area that has 5 toilets, all of which are badly stained. I presume
I can't use brick acid, Harpic toilet "pills", or similar so how do I
de-scale the loo? With a wooden scraper?

(A water softener is going to be in my future to solve the problem, but
this won't be for at least 6 months and I need to de-scale them now)

Any acid should do - vinegar, eco-friendly cleaner

Article Source:
http://EzineArticles.com/5413223