Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default burls for sale

On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 10:55:53 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
i have couple burls i need to sell if anyone is looking for some burls

Hm.. Assuming the lake superior region of northern wisconsin, one might assume that such burls
are softwood; or perhaps Birch or Beech.

Can you post the exact species of burl?

Scott, if you're in Wisconsin, your Craigslist has several offerings.
https://greenbay.craigslist.org/sear...burls&sort=rel

Those listings are of pretty big burls. I don't readily see that large of burls, here in Louisiana, nor that many. About the only burled wood I see is rootball stock.

Sonny