Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Steak cookin'

On Wed, 24 May 2017 13:11:16 -0400, wrote:

Got a link to the regulator? I presume this is a modified propane gas
grill. My outdoor griddle has a higher PSI regulator. I like one for
the burner on my tripod type burner, which is 10 PSI.

I got it on Ebay. It is the same kind you use on a turkey cooker but
cranked way down, hence the gauge..

I'll keep looking. My fish fryer stand has a 10 PSI regulator. I think
is related to the burner. I see "Cajun" burners that seem to have a
higher BTU than my fish/turkey fryer. Nothing fancy but the Cajun
units are much hotter for things like boils, etc.