Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default Hydroforming with a pressure washer

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 1:33:20 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 5/24/2017 10:34 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 12:13:45 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 5/23/2017 8:02 PM,
wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 4:11:27 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 5/22/2017 10:42 AM,
wrote:
That was my thought, too

IP 24.185.56.152

169 Market St
Newark, NJ 07102

40.735660, -74.172370
Optimum Online

Foot Locker

What is it you think you're doing here, biter? Are you planning to send out a hit squad to kill the people at the Foot Locker?

Ut oh...crazy eddy is on the rag now, LOL!@

You pathetic little coward, hiding behind a nym, and you think you're revealing something that is going to get me upset. You're looking at the situation through the eyes of a coward -- your eyes.

Through mine, you look like a pathetic, cowardly weasel, jerking off in a corner. You also don't know what you're doing with IP numbers.

First, you're not even in the right county. Second, if you're planning on committing a felony at my house, you miserable cowardly weasel, I'll make it easy for you: Google my ham radio call sign KC2NZT. You'll get my full name, my middle initial, my home address, and maybe more.

Huntress, Edward A
22 Tulsa Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840

22 Tulsa Ave, Metuchen, NJ is a single family home that contains 1,196
sq ft and was built in 1935.

Wrong. It was built in 1924.

VBG Gawd. Biter grinning is an ugly thought.

Of course, you and your coward buddies will do nothing about it. Have a nice day, slimeball.

Ut oh...crazy eddy is on the rag now, LOL!@

What happened to the Footlocker in Newark?

Corprorate still hasn't shut off your posting?

Wait for it...

I'm really sweating that one. g

Biter, how did you get to be such a weaselly coward? Are you the best your parents could do?

--
Ed Huntress