Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cats

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 15:35:41 UTC+1, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:28:54 +0100, Bod wrote:

We also have them, as does another neighbour across the road.

Are they called hedgehogs because they like hedges? I never
actually
noticed the first 5 letters were the same. Never seen one in a
hedge,
just sat in the middle of my lawn.

Hang on, you have fences.

They hang out under the shrubbery.

Has it got a nice two level effect?

Yes and with an escalator.

I hope you give the hedgehogs adequate escalator training.

We send them on H & S courses.

Hedge and soil?

Hunting & Sex courses.

I'll go for the latter, as long as there's a practical exam ;-)

I would have thought a guide on how to have sex with a hedgehog would have a detailed health and safety section especailly when it comes to the practical exam.