Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default OT Cats

On Wed, 24 May 2017 14:04:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Wed, 24 May 2017 07:39:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2017 19:51, ARW wrote:
On 23/05/2017 19:44, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , ARW
wrote:

On 23/05/2017 19:01, alan_m wrote:
On 22/05/2017 17:44, Tim Streater wrote:

And rabbits and squirrels, in our case.

and most of the garden bird population.

Most of the garden bird population disappeared when people decided to
replace their hedges with fences. Along with the hedgehogs.

And you cannot blame cats for killing the hedgehog population.

No, but we can blame the bodgers though.

I've got hedgehogs. I left them some where to live.

We also have them, as does another neighbour across the road.

Are they called hedgehogs because they like hedges? I never actually
noticed the first 5 letters were the same. Never seen one in a hedge,
just sat in the middle of my lawn.

Hang on, you have fences.

They hang out under the shrubbery.

Has it got a nice two level effect?

--
My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to me, "I feel horrible. I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment."
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."