PoP

Default Bathrooms in flats

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:07:35 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

Saw a DSC (drain cleaning service) so called engineer put a jet washer unit
the up the wrong pipe in a manhole. The people in the block of flats were
not amused as they got their rooms full of the best smelly stuff. :-)) Oh
Boy !!! How we laughed at the look on his face.

Yeah, well, happens to the best of us......

I bought a Wet 'n Dry aquavac not very long ago. Took it out on a job,
went into cleaning mode, blew the dust I was expecting to clean up
everywhere. Damn suck pipe fits onto that nice nozzle on the lid of
the aquavac......

So easy to do! Mind you, you do tend to do it one time only.

PoP