Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT Cats

In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes
harry wrote:
On Sunday, 21 May 2017 21:19:37 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The 30 year old, 20 stone, 7 foot tall, unemployable imbecile, still
living with his parents next door has got a new cat. The other cats
have all died :-)
He was telling me that he is very upset that his stinking cat will
only **** in the litter tray in his house and that it should ****
elsewhere. I asked him where. He said that he did not care.
I told him that my dog does not nip out and **** in his garden and
that if his stinking cat ****s in my garden I WILL kill it.
His mouth opened and closed several times, then he walked away.
Typical cowardly cat owner. He is also a poverty cyclist.

Cats are useful in the garden.
They catch mice and moles.

I have yet to see a mouse, its droppings or a mole in my garden.

Very clever, mice and moles. Almost invisible.
--
bert