Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default What is cyanoacrylate accelerator for?

On Tue, 23 May 2017 20:22:07 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 10 May 2017 01:15:50 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:41:48 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:09:50 +0100, The Other John
wrote:

On Tue, 09 May 2017 19:21:52 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

As I said, the split starts deep down, and progresses to the
surface.

JOOI are you on beta blockers? They did this to me. As soon as I
came
off them it stopped happening.

I've used those, they did precisely nothing, much like most
medications.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

It's a fact,

Like hell it is with beta blockers, statins etc etc etc.

I had beta blockers and three other things that claimed to reduce blood
pressure. Four of them all at full dosage. They did sweet **** all.

Works fine for me.

Paracetamol and ibuprofen work fine for my headaches, but some people say they don't do anything. I guess not all body chemistry is the same. Medicine is not advanced enough to know the causes of problems people have. They just guess.

--
Flanders and Swann on MOT tests:
Our car is getting a bit old, it'll have to be tested soon.