Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cats

On Tue, 23 May 2017 13:05:19 +0100, Mark
wrote:

On Tue, 23 May 2017 04:55:20 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip

Why is even a single cat belonging to someone
else ****ting in your garden acceptable?

that's what they do it's like birds also ****ting in your garden.

No. Birds are wild, Cats are pets.

Quite, unless a neighbour keeps a pet goose and lets it crap in your
garden it's hardly the same thing is it. rolls eyes

I'm in the process of breeding a '****e Hawk' ... a hawk that mainly
predates on any cat, straying into any place owned by others and who
don't want it there [1] ... and then it craps the digested remains
back out in the middle of the cat owners lawn of veg plot. It's only
nature after all and I can't see why my 'pet' shouldn't have the exact
same rights as any cat. ;-)

Cats adopt humans as staff and it;s difficult to train a cat, dogs need friends
and will do what they can to please you whereas cats have a mind of their own and do what they want.

But, IMHO, if people have pets they should take responsibility for
them. If cats cannot be controlled, then people should not have them
for pets.

+millions (of people suffering primarily from cats owned by other
people).

Cheers, T i m

[1] Non cat owners can put up a special laser indicator that the ****e
Hawk is trained to use as 'permission' for such vermin control. ;-)