Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cats

On Mon, 22 May 2017 23:57:32 +0100, soup
wrote:

On 22/05/2017 08:43, Brian Gaff wrote:

This is why using Lion Dung is supposed to work to deter them of course.

So to stop cats ****ting in my garden I have to cover it in big cat

Or ... if your circumstances allow, get one of these:

https://www.primrose.co.uk/pestbye-j...er-p-1907.html

We had one in the back garden when we were growing produce and it kept
the filthy pointless trespassing fleabags from crapping on our veg
very effectively. ;-)

I was considering doping the water with some form of vivid die or
strong smell that they can traipse back over their 'owners' homes but
a friendly neighbour must have got there first with some nice black
grease or some such on the top of his fence ... ;-)

It was really difficult to look upset / shocked when the cat 'owner'
told me about her ruined white sofa ... ;-(

The only thing I saw that caused trespassing cats move faster than the
automatic water jet was when they were being followed closely, at
speed, round OUR garden by OUR whippets and lurcher. None of the dogs
wanted to kill the things ... they just wanted them out their
territory as much as we did (well, us and all the catless neighbours
who had to put up with them and their irresponsible owners). ;-)

Cheers, T i m