kerm

Default Replacement for Sangamo clock

In article , Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article ,
kerm wrote:
The boiler, a Glo-Worm Sunrod G50 (37 years old and still going
strong!)
has a custom metal bracket with three holes to match the clock body, so
I suppose I'd have to adapt this, but if I tried another clock would
there be other problems/pitfalls?

I'd appreciate any advice.

You can still buy Sangamo, but expect to pay near 100 quid.

But all you really need is a simple time switch. Have a look at 'Timers'
on the TLC site - I'd say the the TC GP24 at 15.45 or the electronic
(with battery back up for mains failure) TC CP124 at 24.95 (both plus
VAT)
would be fine.

www.tlc-direct.co.uk

Thanks - but will it be simple to wire in? I've been told that if I use
a different clock it would need rewiring.

Thanks,

John