Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default Bees

On 22/05/2017 15:42, DerbyBorn wrote:
Just noticed some bees flying around under the guttering of the house.
Can't see a nest and don't want one.

Any ideas on how to discourage them?

I'll tell you about last weeks stupid client and "her" bees.

I said to her"BTW you have a bees best in your bird box at the back of
the garage"

I discovered this when drilling through the garage wall to fit a dusk
till dawn sensor.

She then said "That might explain why I see a lot of bees, Ill have to
get someone in to get rid of them"

About 20 minutes later the next door but one neighbour came around (she
had seen my van and wanted a price for an outside socket).

I went around and this neighbour had bee hives not bees nests in her
garden. I pointed out to the my client that that is probably where the
bees are coming from and she replied "does she know that sees has got
bees, and do you think I should offer to go halves with her to get rid
of them?"

--
Adam